Airport Management is one of the Directorate of airports units in the Directorate General of Civil Aviation.
Airport management consists of four departments:
- Airport Safety Department.
- Department of Facilities and Movement.
- Department of General Services.
- Structures Maintenance Department.
Our tasks are summarized as follows:
- Overseeing the affairs of the various airport official bodies operating in it.
- Ensuring safety at the airport and maintenance of its facilities.
- Providing search and rescue work at the airport and its neighborhood.
- Investors monitoring, companies services and the facilities affairs for passengers and the public, in addition to the aircrafts movement.
- Issuing access cards to the restricted Zones.
Our objective is to secure and to facilitate the work at our airport, in order to keep it a vital active utility linking Lebanon to the world.